No need to bother with money any more! Arabi Credit Card allows you to shop with exceptional ease.
· Universal acceptance. You can pay at POS and withdraw money from ATMs all over the world and in local currency.
· Flexibility in payment. You can repay debts at low interest rates with regular installments. Remaining unpaid balance is recycled together with interest to the next term.
· Sub-cards with controlled ceilings for all your family members who are over 18.
· Easy budget planning. You can now control spending, plan for the future, and be aware of every purchase immediately through SMS or the internet.
· Local Cards
o Golden: 200,000 SYP threshold, 500,000 ceiling
o Normal: 25,000 SYP threshold, 200,000 ceiling
· International Cards (only by international transfers):
o Platinum: $10,000 threshold, $25,000 ceiling
o Golden: $4,000 threshold, $9,500 ceiling
o Normal: $500 threshold, $4,000 ceiling
Commission, Interest, and Limitations:
· No commissions on POS purchases. Cash withdrawals through ATMs incur a 4% commission at a minimum of $10 or equivalent.
· Interest will be levied on outstanding debt after the grace period at a rate of 1.5% on purchases and 1.75 on cash withdrawals, and calculated starting from the date of invoice issuance or date of withdrawal.
· A $10 late payment fee is charged monthly on the fifth day of each month until payment
· There are no limits on purchases through points of sale (POS). Cash withdrawals are limited to $500 or equivalent.
Other necessary information:
· The card balance sheet is issued the 15th of every month and can be collected from the branch that issued the card 5 days after issuance.
· A 20-day grace period begins from the date of the invoice. Payment can be made during this period without interest.
· In the event of non-payment during the grace period, interest is calculated on outstanding debt from the date of issuance of the invoice and until the date of payment. As for cash withdrawals, interest is calculated starting from the date of withdrawal.
· The card is automatically disabled in the event of non-payment 10 days after the end of the grace period.
· The Bank may stop the card in the event of misuse.
Please let us know immediately if your card is lost by calling 9421 to stop it.