Arabi Net is an online 24/7 advanced Internet Banking Service. It enables Retail and Corporate customers to access their accounts whenever and from wherever they need to using a personal computer connected to the global Internet network. Subscription is free to all Arab Bank - Syria customers. When you subscribe, you will be given a username and a password. The service is secured through advanced data encryption standards.
1. Balance Summary
2. Online Account Statement
3. Display customer information
4. Exchange Rates Inquiry
5. Time Deposit Accounts Interest Rates Inquiry
6. Saving Accounts Rate Inquiry
7. Maintain Beneficiaries
8. Transfers within customer's own accounts of same currency
9. Transfers between different customers' accounts of same currency
10. Checkbook Request
11. Request to stop a check
12. Change login password
13. Change transfer password
You should always be careful when receiving unsolicited emails asking you to disclose any personal or banking details. Arab Bank - Syria will never ask you for such details through email. For more security tips Click here
In addition to the strict security measures our Internet Banking Service applies, you have a critical role to play in protecting the privacy of your account information and safeguarding your money.
We wish to draw your attention to the following tips to ensure utmost privacy and confidentiality of your online Banking experience:
• Select a user name and password that are difficult for others to guess. Do not associate your password with anything personal such as birthdays, names, phone numbers or other familiar words or numbers. Choose password that contains letters, numbers and special characters.
• Change your password on a regular basis.
• Keep your personal and / or banking information (e.g. User name, password, Credit card number,... etc) confidential. Your PIN / Password should be memorized and not recorded anywhere.
• Make sure that you have a trusted and up to date Anti-Virus software installed on your PC or any PC you use to access the Internet banking Service.
• Install a Firewall Software on your PC to protect your PC against intruders, virus attacks or malicious programs.
• Avoid accessing Internet Banking Service from Internet Cafes or public places.
• You should always be careful when receiving unsolicited emails asking you to disclose any personal or banking details. Arab Bank - Syria will never ask you for such details (e.g. User name, password, Credit card number,... etc) through email. If you receive such a request, do not respond and please report it to us immediately.
• To access Arab Bank - Syria's Internet Banking Service, use the Logon button on the homepage of your Arab Bank - Syria website. Never follow a link received by email to access the Internet Banking Service.
• Whenever you log on to Internet Banking, verify the last access date & time displayed at the left corner on the top of the page.
• Always remember to log out using the "Log Off" and never leave the PC unattended when logged on.
• When logging on to Arab Bank- Syria Internet Banking site, look for the Security Certificate before entering the User name & Password. To view the security certificate, click on the "lock" icon at the top of the page if you are using Internet Explorer. For Netscape browser users, you can view the certificate by selecting Security Info under Communicator - Tools.
• Check your account balances and statements regularly to ensure your accounts have not been accessed by anyone else and to identify any unusual transactions. If you want us to alert you whenever a transaction takes place on your account / Credit Card, you can register for our SMS Banking Service.
• Be ware of emails offering you the chance to make easy money in exchange of services & / or using your account to transfer large amounts to. Do business only with companies / individuals you know and trust.
This is not a comprehensive list of security measures, it is an advisory note issued to increase your security awareness without any liability whatsoever on the Bank.